Jane Hart will be hosting the following webinar In conversation with Jane Bozarth, where she will be talking to Jane about her views on social media for learning and in particular some of the myths around their use.
Topic : Social Media and Trainers
Date: Wednesday 22 February 18.30-19.30 GMT (13.30-14.30 ET, 10.30-11.30 PT)
Dr. Jane Bozarth is the Elearning Coordinator for the North Carolina, USA, Office of State Personnel. She is the author of a number of popular books including,”Social Media for Trainers”, “E-Learning Solutions on a Shoestring” and “Better than Bullet Points: Creating Engaging E-Learning with PowerPoint”. Jane also writes a monthly “Nuts and Bolts” column in “Learning Solutions” magazine, and is the co-editor of eLearn Mag
Read some of Jane’s recent articles about social learning
- Inviting interaction, Jane Bozarth, 6 December 2011
- Social media for learning start guide, Jane Bozarth, Inside Learning Technologies, November 2011
- Social Media for Learning, Jane Bozarth, Learning Solutions Magazine, 4 October 2011
How to reserve your place for this webinar
100 seats available: reserve your place here : https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/511613190
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Leave your questions for Jane Bozarth
Join the In conversation with Jane Bozarth group to leave your questions for Jane, as well as continue the dicussions after the webinar has finished. (If you are not already a member of the Social Learning Centre you will need to register first)