The next live chat at the Social Learning Centre will take place on
Monday 10 September, 6.30-7.30 pm BST, that’s 1.30-2.30 pm Eastern, 10.30-11.30 am Pacific.
This will be similar to a live Twitter chat, except that it will be hosted within the Live Chat group in the SLC. This provides a private space – which some people may feel more comfortable with – and which offers some additional benefits. Register for a free account on the SLC here.
- Any SLC member wishing simply to view the live chat can do so, and any member who wants to participate in the chat can do so by joining the group.
- Members of the Live Chat group will receive reminders of the live chat session(s)
- An article will be posted in the group space before the chat session – for participants to read in advance of the live chat session.
- In the live chat itself, participants will first be asked to introduce themselves, then I will ask four questions which participants can respond to
- The conversation will also remain in the group space after the chat has taken place, for further comments and reflections