Social media tools are increasingly being used in traditional classrooms as well as in online courses. This short online workshop provides some ideas and suggestions for using social tools to enhance the social aspects of formal learning in the workplace.
There are 5 web-based assignments which provide an introduction to the topic with links to additional reading (if desired), as well as individual activities. (
- Planning the use of social media for formal learning
- How to use social media to … connect learners for conversations and discussions
- How to use social media to … share links and resources
- How to use social media to … contribute and (co)create content
- How to use social media to … collaborate
How to access the materials
These members are now free to access for Social Learning Members. Just request access to join the Workshop group where they are hosted.