The revolution that is social media means that everyone now can have access to the Social Web and a range of services and applications to support their own as well as their team’s learning, performance and productivity.
“Social media is not something you talk about it’s something you do!”
So here is an opportunity to find out about a wide range of tools that can help you and your team work smarter. The Guide offers 30 assignments focusing on 4 main areas where social media can help you and your team work and learn. Each Assignment provides some introductory reading, examples, links to further resources, and a short activity to work on. You can work through the materials in whatever way suits you best – dip in and out, or in a linear fashion.
- “I really enjoy your class structure, look and feel, ease of use, etc., which has fostered me learn by doing and taking the time to think about what I have done. Nice job!” Danny Ortegon
- “I just wanted to pass along a quick message of thanks for the 30 Day programme. I have learned so much. You (and the rest of the group) have opened my eyes to so many possibilities. I guess that’s the power of social learning!” GK
- “Wish this course wasn’t at an end, it’s been invaluable and in fact far better than many paid-for online courses I’ve experienced. Thank you so much” Lynn Bender
- “Jane, This has been a wonderful introduction to new tools as well as a improved ways of using tools that I thought I knew. I will miss the daily activity of exploring a new toolset everyday.” Chris Seager
- Thanks for the last 30 days. It has been a wonderful experience. I loved being introduced to new tools and reminded about those I have tried but not really taken up.” Cheri Macleod
- Thank you for a most enlightening experience and for the opportunity to learn so much.” Mike Foxon
- Jane, this was a truly great tour of personal organisation, collaboration and social media tools. I think you pitched it just right – anyone would find information of real value here without being overwhelmed. Thanks for all your hard work.” Dan Mason
- A 30 day journey of discovery, firsts and new connections, Steve Bachelder
- Confessions of a semi-retired lurker, Steve Bachelder
- How social media has changed the way I think and learn, Jimmy Hobson
- Jane’s 30 ways programme – Benefits, Wendy Tagg